16/08/2011

Anniversary Card

I have been asked to make a number of cards for a friend, the most urgent of which is an Anniversary card.  I was looking for inspiration and so I've used the sketch on Pink Ink Challenge as it fitted with the image which I had already coloured (with Promarkers) and cut out in a circle using Nestabilities dies.  The papers are again from First Edition - the 'Love Letters' pad - yes, I do have quite a collection of First Edition pads! - they're a bit of an addiction! The punch used for the border at the bottom is EK Success 'Parisian' and the large flower was die cut using a Marianne die (I think).  The smaller flowers were made using puches by X cut and Fiskars and the label for the sentiment was punched using Stampin Up punches.  I bought the lovely pink cotton lace in a little gift shop in the centre of Belfast - it came in a 3 metre roll - I also got an aqua coloured one as well and some lovely ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    I made the stars using nestabilities stars, first drew round them, the using the same die cut out you then get a star plus the star you drew round which I then used scissor to cut out. If I wasn't so lazy you probably could do the same using the cricut.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and lovely colours Bernice.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet! I think this is the perfect image for an anniversary card and is sure to be loved. The patterned paper is wonderful and has such a romantic feel! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along at Pink {Ink} this week and for sharing your wonderful creation with us!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete