01/08/2011

No cards today!

Today we had to get all the entries in for the Co Show and I can't believe I forgot to take photos!  Hannah has entered a birthday card, a tea tray for two and five decorated cupcakes.  Nathan entered five brown eggs and a tray containing a mix of three different vegatables - he wanted to enter one of his chickens but I managed to talk him out of that - I don't think his wee hens would like to be away from home all night, shut up in a tiny wee cage!  Hopefully Hannah's cupcakes will still look OK when we get them home again and I can post a photo then.  She made a different farm animal for the top of each of them, from sugarpaste - a bit like working with fimo!

I thought I would show you an exploding box I made for a 21st birthday - just so you have something to look at today - 'til I get a few more cards made!  The basic parts were made using brown and pink bazzil card and the co-ordinating paper came from a HOTP pad called the Cardmakers Ultimate Creative Pack - I bought it years ago from QVC and still have quite a bit of it left.  The pink braid round the lid came from a local shop.

1 comment: