24/09/2011

Anniversary card


The PFP challenge this week was a sketch, so I have used it to make this anniversary card.  The stamp used is a Sarah Kay one from Stampavie and as the theme for their challenge this week is 'love', then I can enter it there as well.  The papers used are from the First Edition pad 'Love Letters' - I see First Edition have some new Christmas papers out, so they will be on my list for the NEC (if I can manage to wait that long!!)  I just love all their paper.  I used maroon, antique pink, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, cornflower, blue pearl, denim blue, blush, vanilla, ivory, chestnut, tan, caramel, cocoa and sandstone promarkers.  The label stamp and punch are from SU, the decorative corner is a die (Marianne, I think), the lace border punch used is a MS one and the 'Happy Anniversary' stamps are from two different clear sets - can't remember who made them - they should put their names on the little plastic cover - I normally throw out the rest of the packaging!

5 comments:

  1. Fine project: watercolors are really delicate!Thanks for joining our challenge at SAM
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful!! Gorgeous papers and such a lovely mix of colours!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the fabby colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohlala, this is wonderful! Beautiful motiv and papers. Great coloured to.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampavie and More this time. Hope to see you again :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete