13/09/2011

Back at last

At last I have resurfaced from under a mountain of schoolwork - why are the exam boards constantly changing things - it makes an awful lot of work!!  Anyhow, I just managed to get this card finished in time for the Whiff of Joy challenge which was 'pink and pearls.'  I used a sketch from Pink Ink Sketch challenges but had a bit of trouble in putting it all together - I'm still not very happy with the green card, but with the very busy background it had to be plain and neither pink nor cream looked right - anyway, it will have to do now as its all stuck down!  The DP is from Imaginisce - from a range called 'Fairest of them all' - it's doublesided and one side of each sheet is glittered - I've had it for a few years now and there are just a few scaps left.  I coloured with Promarkers and her dress is paper pieced.  I used nesties for the oval mats and unearthed my long neglected scalloped scissors for the edging - as my MS punch wouldn't go through the pink card.  The flowers and green fronds are punches I bought at one of the shows.  Hopefully I will be back with a few more cards soon - when I get my last couple of schemes of work for the year all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment