18/10/2011

Back again

I am back home after nearly three weeks away.  Unfortunately Daddy did not recover and passed away on the 11th, just two weeks after having the stroke.  I never imagined when I made his birthday card a few weeks ago, that it would be for the last time.  Mum's birthday was just three days after the funeral and I made this quick card when I got back home.  My computer wasn't working until today so I wasn't able to follow any of the sketches.  The image is LOTV cute squares, the paper is MME 'Street Market,' the plain card is SU 'certainly celery' and 'baja breeze,' the border punch used is EK success 'Morrocco Lace' and the flowers are probably Prima ones - bought from Crafts U Love ages ago.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Dad Bernice.
    You did well to be able to make such a lovely card. I'm sure your Mum really appreciated it.
    Hugs to you and your family.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete