01/11/2011

Running very late

I think I'm just about in time for this weeks PFP challenge.  It was something for a child, so this quick baby card should suit ok.  I was trying to make a card which would do for either a boy ir a girl, but maybe green and yellow aren't really all that suitable for a baby card - oh well, its done now.  I used apricot, honeycomb, buttercup, ivory and a grey promarker for the colouring, but I think this cute duckie image, would have looked better on a CAS card with a white background - oh well, maybe next time!

Today my niece emailed through some pics of the type of wedding stationery she'd like - so now I can make up some samples - looking forward to that - at least I've plenty of time now to get organised - she gets married next September.  Hopefully I'll be able to source some of the stuff we'll need at the NEC on Friday - just 3 days to go now!!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect baby card, Bernice and I think perfect for either sex!! Gorgeous image and colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernice, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. I really like your choice of colour scheme - very unusual but it works! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete