17/11/2011

White on white

Just a quick post with my entry for the PFP challenge - white on white.  It got me motivated to make another Christmas card - I can't believe that its just over five weeks away and I've so little done - at least the most of the main presents are organized - its just cards and stuff for the craft fair that are not doing so well! 
The cute wee image is from LOTV, stamped with a grey inkpad to make it a bit more delicate and coloured with Promarkers of course - poppy, coral, pine, pear green, cool grey 2, tan, cinnamon, chestnut, soft peach, blush, blue pearl and the blender pen.  The snowflake is a marianne die and the sentiment is from Craftwork cards, matted on to an oval made from the SU punch.  The panel was made from ice gold card, embossed with the snowflake embossing folder and the ribbon has been on my desk for ages - a left over bit from some other project!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Bernice.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute :0)...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Bernice. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete