04/01/2012

65th Birthday

I haven't used any of my decoupage sheets for ages, so decided to use one for this birthday card.  The background paper is from a First Editions pad called 'Dreamcatcher' - one of my purchases at the NEC.  The sentiments have been printed on the computer and the butterfly was made using a punch.  The border punch is by EK Success and the butterfly embossing folder is by Crafts Too.  I think I will enter it into the PTW challenge which is 'Anything Goes' this week (as is Simon Says challenge), with the theme of 'New' - the sentiments were the first ones made using my new printer!  I have had major printer problems for the past few months - I got a wireless printer last spring and it worked fine until recently, when an automatic update messed up my laptop.  Well DH got it sorted, but then the printer wouldn't work.  We ended up getting a new printer last week, but it refuses to print wirelessly either - I managed to get it to work yesterday through the USB and had to rearrange my craft room so that it could be connected up.  It seems to be a problem with a miniport - something to do with Windows 7 I think.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely project, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete