03/01/2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!  Sorry I have not been around for a while - I have been trying to get some wee jobs done around the house while we were off school, including a big tidy up in my craft room - so the desk was not available for making cards! - Mind you, there's still plenty of work to be done, but I have been asked to make a few cards for people recently.  This one has been made using the PTW sketch.  The image is a Paper Nation stamp, coloured with Promarkers.  The paper is from a little 6 x 6 pack, but I've lost the cover and can't remember who made it.  The retirement sentiment is from a little clear set by Words Like Honey and the circular one is from LOTV.  The border punch is by Fiskers and the plain blue card is a retired colour from Stampin Up.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you will send a female version to me. Found you site at last and it looks great. AMD

    ReplyDelete