28/02/2012

Wedding card

Just a quick post - I got this new die for a car recently and thought I would try it out on a wedding card.  I have used ice gold card for embossing (-  in a cuttlebug embossing folder) and a pale pink Bazzil card for the swirls and matting the sentiment.  Mats were cut using Nesties and the swirl is a Sizzix die.  The flowers are punched. I don't know why the photo looks so dark - I had the wee light switched on at the front of the camera, but maybe I should have used the flash - as you'll have realised by now, my photography skills are very poor!

 I was at a SU workshop on Friday night and had intended to post a picture of the things we made - but couldn't find them when I got home.  I have finally located them this evening - I hadn't even brought them home with me at all!  I'll post a picture when I get them with my order - hopefully soon - I have ordered some of the new paper and a couple more reels of ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment