09/03/2012

Simply Stampin

I made this card following the sketch on the Simply Stampin blog.  The stamp is from the retired set - "A rose is a rose" a two-step stamping set. The purple card is Elegant Eggplant and the lilac one is Lavender Lace.  I used a SU Sizzix embossing folder on Whisper White card for the background and the ribbon is Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment label was made using two different SU punches and I'm not sure which set the 'happy birthday' is from - some of my wee boxes are a bit mixed up - but I think it might be a set called 'Wow Flowers.'

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love your colours. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rose set is firm favourite of mine Bernice, so I am very happy to see a card made using the gorgeous bud. I love the colours!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, a very pretty card and a fab colour combo! Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I really hope we see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and love your choice of colours, very pretty Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete