06/04/2012

Sketch Saturday

Just got another card made in time for the Sketch Saturday challenge - at least I managed to get a photo of this one!  The stamp is from LOTV, coloured with Prismacolor pencils for a wee change.  The cardstock and ribbon is SU Island Indigo and the paper is MME Stella Rose 'Hattie.'  The Simon Says challenge for this week is to use your favourite tool and so I can enter it there as well as I have used my old, big red Sizzix die cutting machine to cut my Nesties mats - mind you my SU border punch is well up the favourites list at the moment as well.  Thanks for all the nice comments on my photo of the mountains - that was the view from my bedroom window as I was growing up - imagine leaving a view like that to get married and move to the lakes of Fermanagh!!  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Bernice

    What a card - I so love these colours together - they look fabulous - love the image too.

    Take care and have a good weekend.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card these colours are fab together, and the image is so adorable and coloured perfect.... Happy Easter, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card bernice Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete