14/05/2012

Monochrome birthday

I thought I would post this card today - I made it using SU papers and the car is 'recycled' from a card DH got for his birthday last year.  The stars were die cut using an x-cut die set and the sentiment is from Craftwork cards matted on an oval of SU paper, punched out with a SU punch.  The Stampavie challenge is 'Monochrome' and the Allsorts one is a card for a man or a boy, so I can enter it there as well.

I won't be around now for a few days as I'm going down to stay at Mum's for a funeral.  My Auntie passed away in the early hours of Sunday morning after a long battle with cancer - exactly 7 months since the day of Dad's funeral.  She had only turned 65 a couple of weeks ago and we are all going to miss her so much.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bernice...love the image hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card, perfect for this weeks theme
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete