18/07/2012

CCT Anniversary card

My cousin and his wife celebrate their 25th wedding anniverary today, so I made this card for them - I was their bridesmaid all those years ago - infact I got to be flowergirl at 3 weddings then bridesmaid at 5 more, before getting married myself - and then I was matron of honour for my sister - so I have quite a collection of dresses of lots of different colours!  The card uses an LOTV diecut square and the layout is this weeks CCT challenge sketch.  I've found that the SU corner rounder punch is just right for matching up with the die cut square corners!  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV and the wee corners were die cut using a Marianne die. 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Bernice, such a sweet image!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those corner dies are a lot of fun. I can see them being very versatile. Very sweet image and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete