08/08/2012

Engagement

Another quick card today using a LOTV die cut square.  The paper is from the Papermania pad - well its been sitting out on my desk, so I've been using it for everything!  The little felt flower and leaves is a retired pack from SU (I hardly ever use them as I don't want to use them all up when I know I won't be able to get any more!! - I'm afraid I do that a lot - that's why my craft room is stuffed full!). Anyway, it means I can enter this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge as it's 'Anything goes', with the option of adding felt.  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV and the oval punches are from SU.  The doily heart came from last years craft fair at the NEC - speaking of the craft fair at the NEC, we have recently found out that Easyjet are starting flights to Birmingham in the Autumn and we have been able to book flights with them for the Friday (9th Nov) of the craft fair for under £50 return - if anyone else from NI was thinking of going, you should check it out.  We were very diasappointed when BMI Baby pulled out of Belfast, but at least this should make up for it - Flybe seems to be much more expensive.  The only disadvantage is that the flight leaves at 7:10 am and when you live as far from the airport as we do, it will be a very very early start!!  .

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bernice. Love the image and pretty papers.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. urocza praca, bardzo fajnie dobrane kolorki, pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Bernice! Such pretty image and colors. Thank you for creating with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete