17/11/2012

80th birthday

My blog is feeling a bit neglected these days - just too busy getting stuff ready for our craft sale next Saturday - if you'd like to see what we have been making click HERE.  Anyway, I have still been making a few cards and here is one I made for a customer recently, for an 80th birthday - why is it that ones for men are so much more difficult - I think all men should have a hobby, then it would give you some idea as to what you could put on their cards! If all else fails, I generally go for a boat, car or plane, so this time is it was a boat!  This is a stamp I've had for years now, made by Hobby Art.  The leathery look paper came from my visit to the NEC - I think the company was called A1.crafts and the sentiment stamp is from two co-ordinating clear sets by Personal Impressions.  The colouring was done using Promarkers, although it looks as if it was left uncoloured in my photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment