02/12/2012

Back again!

I think its about time I updated my blog - its not that I haven't been making anything all week, but rather that I just haven't had time to upload photos etc - busy, busy! Anyway here is one I would like to enter for the I love Promarkers challenge - Anything Goes.  The stamp I've had for ages and I used Promarkers to colour it. The kraft card and nice teal leathery paper both came from the NEC and I got the wee buttons at the craft show in Belfast.  The photography is very poor - think I had too many lights on!






DH got his diploma in Christian Education last night - so we got the chance to dress up in our gowns - pity he didn't look a bit happier to have finished all his studies!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done to your DH,lovely card, I like the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete