10/12/2012

Memo pads

Just a quick post today - busy preparing things for our last craft fair on Saturday.  Here are a few of the little memo pads I made using various pieces of patterned paper, card, ribbon and my poinsettia die and SU border punch.  The little pearl heart buckles came from MeiFlower and the pearls were made with the Viva pearl pen.  The memo pad was a large refill one from Tesco (which I divided up into 4 pieces) and the mini pens are from Asda (they come in a wee pack of 8 different colours.  I have already sold 4 of these pads at my craft class last Thursday night - they were bought as I made them!! (together with another couple of dozen mini crackers!)  The Papertake Weekly challenge this week is 'Anything Goes' with the option of making a gift, so I will enter it there.

1 comment:

  1. These are just brilliant - love the papers you've used and all the pretty details. No wonder they are selling like hot cakes :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete