22/02/2013

Orange and Lemon

I recently bought a new paper pad by MME called 'Howdy Doody' after seeing some lovely cards made using some of the papers on other blogs.  The colours are lovely but very different from my usual blues, greens and lilacs, so I decided to try a card using it and found it matched up really well with SU So Saffron card and ribbon.  I used the layout on this weeks Sketchy Challenge and the image is from LOTV.  The butterfly is a die cut and I can also enter the LOTV challenge as its 'Butterflies' this week.  The labels punches are from SU and the lemon mat was made using a Nesties die.
Edited to add  - this card was chosen in the top three at Lils Little Fairies challenge!

5 comments:

  1. This is is lovely. I am loving the soft colours and the great layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used your ribbons, great design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love these colours and the image is just adorable. Great idea with the ribbon too. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card has pure sunshine pouring from it. I love it! Don't you just love all the pretty papers - I cant keep my hands off of them! So glad to meet you, Bernice. Hugs from CaroleAnn

    ReplyDelete