25/04/2013

Baby girl

I haven't had time to make cards for a few weeks now and have been starting to get withdrawal symptoms, so I just decided to take a night off from school work and make a few cards.  My sister gave me a list of ones she wanted, so I thought I'd better start there!  This one uses a very old Sugar Nellie image and card and paper from SU (Pretty in pink - although it looks peach with my photography).  I followed this weeks Friday Sketch Challenge sketch for the layout so I must try to get it linked up before their challenge closes!  Colouring was done with Promarkers and the sentiment stamp is by Stampendous inked with a Pretty in pink pen from SU. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, the bunny is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete