24/05/2013

Tie it up

The theme on this weeks CCT is 'Tie it up' - so I think this card fits the bill OK - with the oven glove and utensils 'tied up' in the corner.  The image is from a free set of toppers that came with a magazine and the aqua coloured card is 'pool party' from SU.  The pink gingham card was a scrap from the big untidy pile on the left hand side of my desk - I've been trying to use it up to save having to find a place to store it!  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV and the oval punches are SU, as is the tiny cupcake stamp (coloured with Promarkers).

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Bernice with cute embellishments. You are the second person I've visited today who is making good use of those tiddly bits we all accumulate. You're making me feel a tad guilty now. :) LOL
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete