16/07/2013

Birthday bear

A change from all the golf cards at last! The image is from LOTV and I've coloured it with Promarkers.  For the layout I followed this weeks sketch on the I love Promarkers challenge.  The patterned paper is from SU and the pink card
is from my scraps pile.  A couple of punches were used to make the flowers and the happy birthday label is from LOTV - so I can enter this weeks 'Happy Birthday' challenge.  The pink pearl heart is from MeiFlower.  The colours are a bit brighter than this IRL - just the usual bad photographer!

Just found out this card has been chosen by the LOTV challenge as one of their top three!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bernice, love the image, pretty papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so cute! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute image from LOTV and you have coloured it lovely,
    Great card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, low this pretty image. Pink and brown is such a great combo. Thanks so much for playing at LLF. I have some LOTV candy and would love you to hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, fab colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love it thank you for joining us at I love pro markers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that is one seriously CUTE card!! Beautifully coloured too :)

    ReplyDelete