06/07/2013

Second post today!

It's obvious I'm on holiday, when I manage to do two posts in one day! This one is the first of six golf themed birthday cards I have been asked to make.  For the layout I used next weeks Sweetstop Sketch - I really like this one, so might use it for one of the other cards as well.  The paper I've had for years - it is double-sided and has a graduation theme on the other side and is called College 101 & Dot Flourish, by The Paper Company.  I recently got a new storage system for my 12 x 12 sheets, so I can see what I've got much easier, and so I'm much more likely to use it! The golf ball is a die cut circle embossed with the dotty embossing folder and shaped slightly and the golf club is a Quickutz die.  The stamp is by Creative Stamping and the image has been lightly coloured and shaded using Promarkers.

5 comments:

  1. What a great guy birthday card! Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab golfers card, I LOVE how you made your golf ball!
    Oh and thanks for the heads up that I was one of the lucky Mojo winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great masculine card. Love the image and the patter papers. Great embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool masculine birthday card! Love the plaid and the simple color combo of black and white. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete