30/09/2013

Girly birthday card

I have made quite a few birthday cards for the shop recently, but I'm only getting round to putting them up on my blog now.  This one was made using one of the LOTV art pad images and pink card and ribbon (Rose Red) from SU.  The paper is from one of the Nitwits pads, also from LOTV.  The pale pink 'dots' are 'card candy' by Craftwork cards.  The sentiment stamp is from a retired SU set.  I have roughly followed the layout on the Friday Sketch Challenge.  I also will enter it into the CCT challenge as this week its 'Pretty Ribbons' and the Simon Says challenge - Anything Goes.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bernice, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and pretty floral paper. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete