18/09/2013

WOYWW 224

I'm back at last after a long break from blogging.  Just a build up of 'stuff' that sometimes gets in the way of crafting - like redecorating, joinery work and getting back to school, with all of the preparation of schemes of work etc, that that entails! Anyhow, I have been making a little card to send out to my craft class ladies, to let them know the class will be starting again next week - I love Magnolia stamps and this one was just perfect, especially when used with the needle and thread and embroidery scissors dies.  The pink card is a long overdue thank you card I need to send and it has been made with some of the new stamping up card and papers.  The sides of the desk have gathered up lots of random bits and pieces - like the wee packs of calendar tabs I intend to use to make items for a Christmas craft fair in December and my new pack of SU markers.
To have a nosey at lots of other desks and see what everyone else around the world has been making this week, visit Julia's blog HERE.

12 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute. Happy crafting #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love those cards on your desk they are really lovely
    Jackie31
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, and so neat! Mine always look like they've been thrown through a wind tunnel!!
    Thank you for my snoop! Have a crafty week,
    HaPpY WoYwW?! ((Lyn))
    #54

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernice
    I am loving the cards that you have made to send out to your ladies and I am sure they will be pleased to hear your classes are starting up again
    Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
    Ria #61

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back! Pretty, pretty cards...I especially like the pink one!
    Hugs, LLJ 58 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.
    Loving having a peek at your world today. It all looks like fun from here.
    Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week.
    Neil#72

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty cards! Thanks for the peak and have a great day . Roberta 7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Tilda cards are gorgeous!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #40

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you made it back! Love the cards. have a good week. Helen 22

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet that you send out cards that class starts again! Happy, belated, woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way? I know I do. Glad you're back. Your cards are adorable. April #115

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you managed you get yourself a little crafty time! Gorgeous cards ... your craft class ladies are gonna love their Magnolia cutie :)

    ReplyDelete