27/11/2013

WOYWW 234

On my work desk this week you will see lots of mini crackers I'm preparing for a table at a cakes and crafts fair.  Each one contains a large after dinner mint cream - so I thought they might do for putting on the Christmas dinner table.  I have used the Tonic studio cracker die, but trimmed it down a bit and used a SU border punch on the ends.  The ones you can see on my desk were made using SU pool party card and paper, but I have made lots more in the traditional reds and greens.  To visit everyone else, go to Julia's blog HERE.

9 comments:

  1. THose crackers look fabulous Bernice.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful :-) I like the pale blue ones best. I hope you sell tons of them - they're brilliant :-D

    Happy WOYWW #234

    IKE in Greece xx #57

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love those crackers...what a great idea. Love the icy blue and white colours most but the brights are fantastic too!
    Hugs, LLJ 25 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word. You have been busy. Your crackers look fabulous. Well done! Kate x #64

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those crackers are lovely, at treat to look at and to have!!I hope you have a great weekend! Ginny #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, so pretty. I would like to do something similar to raise funds for charity and would be interested to know how much you charged as I have no idea what price would be considered acceptable to the buyer. Hope you don't mind me asking. Thanks Jackie. (I may have posted this twice, so sorry about that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put a couple of mint cream sweets inside and sold them for £1.50 each - lots of folk bought them to set on the Christmas dinner table.

      Delete