15/06/2016

WOYWW 367

What a mess!! - I've been trying to tidy up my craft room and now everything has been piled up on the desk.  I have some new paper and matching ribbon which will be very difficult to cut up - I think I may have to get a second pack for using and keep this one for looking at!! Mind you I came across this picture of Einstein's desk and I can see some similarities - I think I must be a genius in disguise!!  If you would like to see some more inspiring work desks click HERE.




7 comments:

  1. Definitely a craft genius in the making!
    Happy WOYWW
    Caz
    #31

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are up with the toffs having a desk like Einstein. Definitely call yourself a genius now..
    Have a good week,
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post...messy desk means busy times. Enjoy a lovely week and Happy WOYWW #18

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to clean my room but I'm afraid it will all end up on the desk too! I know what you mean about the ribbon. Sometimes it's hard to cut up something really pretty. I usually end up not using it, just looking at it lol.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. Different paper, same kind of mess. At the moment I'm filling the floor of my craft room and am crafting in the living. Don't feel too bad about your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the messier the more genius you are - then I must be a SUPER genius!!!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #42

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mess is good! Means you have lots of lovely stash to be making with and well if Einstein had a messy desk then that must let off all us crafters!! Happy woyww (I'm still getting round all the blogs!)
    Helen L xx

    ReplyDelete