16/11/2016

WOYWW 389

I can't show you my very untidy desk today as it's really so bad I will have to have a tidy up before it's useable! - I had a couple of cards to make at short notice and needed to pull out lots of stash.  Instead I have a picture of the cross stitch I finished off to give to my niece on the birth of my first great nephew.  I was a cross stitch design from LOTV and had had a pink version also stitched so I had just to add the name etc this week.  Weighing in at 10lb 1oz he certainly is a 'great' nephew!  Back to more craft fair items for the rest of the week as I am taking a table at another one on Saturday morning. Visit the other desks this week HERE.

10 comments:

  1. sweet design, and by the way we like to see cluttered messy desks, so next time just show before cleaning, happy WOYWW Vicky #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernice. A lovely cross stitch piece there. Wow - He certainly is a great nephew!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cross stitch, Berenice, and what a whopper! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernice, I'm sure your desk is no more messy than mine this week so you need not have felt you couldn't reveal all! However, the cross stitch picture is gorgeous! Congratulations on the birth of Jonah - wasn't he a lovely weight!Good luck at the craft fair.

    Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week.

    Elizabeth x #12

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you can't cheat like this, lol!! Great card. now messy desk please next time!! Have a great week. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cross stitch. I'm sure she will love. No desk is too messy to share!

    Sharon k #32

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bernice,

    What an adorable cross stitch. I'm sure your niece will love it!

    Happy WOYWW
    Peace,
    Kay (33)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need to see your desk Lol! and don't care how untidy it may be! Very pretty card. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cross stitch piece! Congratulations on your grand nephew! ❤️ Have a great week! ~Heather~ #47

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cross stitch and I think it's a perfect gift. A keepsake for your grand nephew for sure.
    Hugs,
    Chris #27

    ReplyDelete