12/07/2017

WOYWW 423

Back home and now have finished all the wedding stationery I had to make (150 Order of Service booklets!!) So I have been able to unpack and admire all I things I bought - I got to visit a recently opened 'The Range' shop which I have visited before in England but this is the first one now to open in N. Ireland.  Now we need a Hobbycraft as well in the west of the country (The Range and Dunelm Mill are both about 90 miles away from where we live).  I even bought some letter tiles for my name as there are never any personalised items for sale with my name on them - mind you I have no idea where I'm going to put them!  Visit the other desks by visiting Julia's blog HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I bet you're glad that task is done and dusted. My crafty friend does wedding stationery as gifts when she knows that there is a wedding coming up and has orders of service to complete this weekend; Hope the Range and Hobbycraft open closer to you soon! Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. We recently acquired The Range in our town, too - LOVE their craft aisles!
    And I love all your cubby-holes - sooo useful!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire no. 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice, we are having a Range open in our town soon, and do have a Hobbycrafts about 10 miles away, but as a papercrafter/stamper, I'm not a fan to be honest. I get really annoyed that they have almost no stamps from British companies. I do get some essentials on occasion though. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to see on your desk! And congrats on completing the wedding stationery! Have a great week! Xo Cheetarah WOYWW #19
    Contemplations of a Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. We seem to be losing all our stamping stores, just have Michael's left. Would be nice to see a Rnger store! That sounds like a HUGE job you just finished - must feel good! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to get all of those finished and time to admire the loveliness on your desk - Hazel WOYWW 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you managed to get some new stash that you like....sounds like Hobbycraft etc are missing a trick by not having more stores in NI!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great space and thanks for sharing xx Jan (36)

    ReplyDelete